UltraPleat™ S Series coalescence filters / particle filters remove water and oil aerosols and solid particles from compressed air and gases in industrial applications.
The filter elements are equipped with the innovative filtration technology UltraPleat™ – a pleated high performance filter media to achieve high retention rates at lowest differential pressure, validated according to ISO12500 and for the reliable achievement of the compressed air quality according to ISO8573-1.
Donaldson S elements are used in our DF compressed air housing.
- Innovative UltraPleat™ technology, pleated high performance filter media with special coating (oleophobic / hydrophobic) – Reliable achievement of high retention rates with low differential pressure
- Flow-optimized design – Minimum pressure loss for economic compressed air purification which allows for saving of energy costs
- Pleated filter media – High dirt retention capacity by enlarged filter surface with lowest pressure loss
- Use of stainless steel material in combination with glass fiber reinforced polyamide – Optimal corrosion protection
- Coalescence sleeve fixed by outside liner – Flow area between element and housing guaranteed long term and at any time
- Ability to change the position of the coding clip in the filter bowl for coalescence filter or particle filter – Convenience of easily changing the flow direction
- Central compressed air processing: Pre-filter for the protection of fridge dryers, high performance coalescence filter for the removal of oil and water aerosols as well as particles
- Downstream applications: Final filtration for control and process air
- Automotive industry: Purification of paint and lacquering finishing air
|Size||Donaldson Part Number||Weight (lb)|